Woman Punched 39 Times In Planet Fitness Parking Lot
|Duration||:||2 minutes 13 seconds|
Woman Punched 39 Times In Planet Fitness Parking Lot file is uploaded by CBS News and published at 2017-06-21 with a duration of 2 minutes 13 seconds
HD quality video files available 144 3gp - 240 3gp - 360 Mp4 - 360 Webm - 720 Mp4.
High bitrate mp3s files available 64 Kbps - 128 Kbps - 192 Kbps - 256 Kbps - 320 Kbps.
Description: Security cameras were rolling June 12 when an 18-year-old woman was attacked by a man in a New Hampshire Planet Fitness parking lot. Police say the man punched her 39 times. Alexa Maslowski of WGME-TV has more.Subscribe to the "CBSN" Channel HERE: http://bit.ly/1Re2MgSWatch "CBSN" live HERE: http://cbsn.ws/1PlLpZ7Follow "CBSN" on Instagram HERE: http://...
- Awaiting Michael Flynn Sentencing Live Updates
- Watch White Woman Attempts To Block Black Man From Entering His Apartment Building Nbc News
- Chinese Executions Exposed By Rare Photos
- Man Accused Of Punching Woman 39 Times Waives Right To Appear In Court
- Worstracism In Pool History Man Calls Cops On Black Lady In Her Own Pool Trumps Maga Usa
- Granny Who Was Body Slammed By Teen Lets Him Off The Hook With Mandated Curfew
- Cbs2 Exclusive Woman Attacked By Gang Of Teens
- Inmate Beaten To Death In Montreal Detention Centre
- Video Shows Cop And Suspect Fight It Out Before Arrest
- Fatal Chicago Shooting Captured On Facebook Live
Woman Punched 39 Times In Planet Fitness Parking Lot is the best result we bring to you. We also listed similar results in the related list. Use the search form to get results according to your wishes. Please note: none of the files (such as mp3, images and videos) are stored on our servers. NJ Music only provides capture results from other sources such as YouTube and third-party video converter. Assistance anyone who has produced it by simply purchasing the first CD or original digital product of Woman Punched 39 Times In Planet Fitness Parking Lot therefore they provide the most beneficial products in addition to carry on doing work.