Why We Are Wrong When We Think We Are Right | Chaehan So | TEDxMünchen
|Duration||:||13 minutes 38 seconds|
Why We Are Wrong When We Think We Are Right Chaehan So Tedxmünchen file is uploaded by TEDx Talks and published at 2015-01-12 with a duration of 13 minutes 38 seconds
HD quality video files available 144 3gp - 240 3gp - 360 Mp4 - 360 Webm - 720 Mp4.
High bitrate mp3s files available 64 Kbps - 128 Kbps - 192 Kbps - 256 Kbps - 320 Kbps.
Description: This talk was given at a local TEDx event, produced independently of the TED Conferences. Chaehan So tells us why we are wrong, when we think we are right. Find out more via http://www.tedxmuenchen.de.Chaehan So is a design thinker and former psychological researcher. He has over 15 years professional experience in the IT business, and currently works ...
- The Rarest Commodity Is Leadership Without Ego Bob Davids At Tedxescp
- Why The Majority Is Always Wrong Paul Rulkens Tedxmaastricht
- The Skill Of Humor Andrew Tarvin Tedxtamu
- Why Do We Believe Things That Arent True Philip Fernbach Tedxmilehigh
- The Art Of Cognitive Blindspots Kyle Eschen Tedxvienna
- The Greatest Dis Y You Never Heard Of Rebecca Costa Tedxsantacruz
- How To Learn Any Language In Six Months Chris Lonsdale Tedxlingnanuniversity
- Enter The Cult Of Extreme Productivity Mark Adams Tedxhsg
- Man For A Day Woman For A Day Diane Torr Tedxstgeorg
- The Secret To Understanding Humans Larry C Rosen Tedxsalinas
Why We Are Wrong When We Think We Are Right Chaehan So Tedxmünchen is the best result we bring to you. We also listed similar results in the related list. Use the search form to get results according to your wishes. Please note: none of the files (such as mp3, images and videos) are stored on our servers. NJ Music only provides capture results from other sources such as YouTube and third-party video converter. Assistance anyone who has produced it by simply purchasing the first CD or original digital product of Why We Are Wrong When We Think We Are Right Chaehan So Tedxmünchen therefore they provide the most beneficial products in addition to carry on doing work.