Whitehouse Asks Kavanaugh About Yearbook Slang
|Duration||:||4 minutes 45 seconds|
Whitehouse Asks Kavanaugh About Yearbook Slang file is uploaded by PBS NewsHour and published at 2018-09-27 with a duration of 4 minutes 45 seconds
HD quality video files available 144 3gp - 240 3gp - 360 Mp4 - 360 Webm - 720 Mp4.
High bitrate mp3s files available 64 Kbps - 128 Kbps - 192 Kbps - 256 Kbps - 320 Kbps.
Description: Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, D-R.I., asked about several references in Kavanaugh’s yearbook, including one to the “Renate Alumni,” which has been interpreted as a sexual reference.“She was a great friend of ours. A bunch of us went to dances with her,” said Kavanaugh, adding that it did not refer to sex. “To have her name dragged through this ...
- Kavanaugh Rejects Classmates Belligerent Characterization Of College Years
- Sen Booker Asks Kavanaugh His Opinion On Gay Marriage And Lgbt Rights
- Kavanaugh Angrily Denies Fords Allegations In Testimony
- I Did Not Leak Fords Letter Feinstein Says
- We Drank Beer And Sometimes Had Too Many Kavanaugh Says At Hearing
- News Wrap House Subpoenas Conway Over Hatch Act Allegations
- On Second Amendment Kavanaugh Says He Must Side With Supreme Court Regardless Of Personal Opinion
- Harris To Kavanaugh Are You Willing To Ask The White House To Initiate An Fbi Investigation
- Why You Shouldnt Recycle Plastic Bags At Home
- Watch Beto O Rourke Answers In Spanish Spars With Julián Castro On Immigration
Whitehouse Asks Kavanaugh About Yearbook Slang is the best result we bring to you. We also listed similar results in the related list. Use the search form to get results according to your wishes. Please note: none of the files (such as mp3, images and videos) are stored on our servers. NJ Music only provides capture results from other sources such as YouTube and third-party video converter. Assistance anyone who has produced it by simply purchasing the first CD or original digital product of Whitehouse Asks Kavanaugh About Yearbook Slang therefore they provide the most beneficial products in addition to carry on doing work.