What A 15 Year Old Meth Addict Taught Me About Leadership | Brian Fretwell | TEDxBoise
|Duration||:||14 minutes 38 seconds|
What A 15 Year Old Meth Addict Taught Me About Leadership Brian Fretwell Tedxboise file is uploaded by TEDx Talks and published at 2018-06-26 with a duration of 14 minutes 38 seconds
HD quality video files available 144 3gp - 240 3gp - 360 Mp4 - 360 Webm - 720 Mp4.
High bitrate mp3s files available 64 Kbps - 128 Kbps - 192 Kbps - 256 Kbps - 320 Kbps.
Description: How do you lead someone who knows what they need to do to change their life but—despite all your help—isn’t going to do it? Brian Fretwell was confronted with this scenario repeatedly during his time as a teacher in the chemical addictions unit of a juvenile corrections facility. The honesty of a 15-year-old meth addict, and the ...
- Go With Your Gut Feeling Magnus Walker Tedxucla
- The Skill Of Humor Andrew Tarvin Tedxtamu
- The Psychology Of Self Motivation Scott Geller Tedxvirginiatech
- Staying Stuck Or Moving Forward Dr Lani Nelson Zlupko Tedxwilmington
- Why Do We Ask Questions Michael Vsauce Stevens At Tedxvienna
- Have You Ever Imagined How Interstellar Travel Could Work Ryan Weed Tedxdanubia
- Why I Left An Evangelical Cult Dawn Smith Tedxnatick
- To Fall In Love With Anyone Mandy Len Catron Tedxchapmanu
- Pop Music Is Stuck On Repeat Colin Morris Tedxpenn
- Programming Your Mind For Success Carrie Green Tedxmanchester
What A 15 Year Old Meth Addict Taught Me About Leadership Brian Fretwell Tedxboise is the best result we bring to you. We also listed similar results in the related list. Use the search form to get results according to your wishes. Please note: none of the files (such as mp3, images and videos) are stored on our servers. NJ Music only provides capture results from other sources such as YouTube and third-party video converter. Assistance anyone who has produced it by simply purchasing the first CD or original digital product of What A 15 Year Old Meth Addict Taught Me About Leadership Brian Fretwell Tedxboise therefore they provide the most beneficial products in addition to carry on doing work.