'They're Pregnant At 11 Years Old': The Women Smashing Catholic Taboos In The Philippines
|Duration||:||8 minutes 39 seconds|
Theyre Pregnant At 11 Years Old The Women Smashing Catholic Taboos In The Philippines file is uploaded by The Guardian and published at 2017-07-10 with a duration of 8 minutes 39 seconds
HD quality video files available 144 3gp - 240 3gp - 360 Mp4 - 360 Webm - 720 Mp4.
High bitrate mp3s files available 64 Kbps - 128 Kbps - 192 Kbps - 256 Kbps - 320 Kbps.
Description: Such is the stigma around sex education and family planning in the Philippines that 65% of women there still do not use contraceptives. Five years ago the Philippine Congress passed a reproductive health law guaranteeing universal access to family planning, but misinformation is still rife. We follow three campaigners working in communities to challenge the myths, and help girls and women ...
- The Children Trapped In Bangladeshs Brothel Village
- Fallen Angels True Cost Of Sex Tourism Philippine S Fatherless Kids Of Angeles City Streetwalkers
- Child Marriage In Guatemala
- Muxes mexicos Third Gender
- Generations Of Romanian Girls Trafficked Into Europes Sex Industry
- Caged Until Broken Life For Mumbais Prostitutes
- 8 Month Old Chhutki Needs Your Help The Quint
- Young Virgins For Sale The Controversial Bride Market Of Bulgaria
- Slavery A 21st Century Evil Bridal Slaves दासता एक 21 वीं शताब्दी बुराई दुल्हन गुलाम
- Faces Of Africa Polygamous Love
Theyre Pregnant At 11 Years Old The Women Smashing Catholic Taboos In The Philippines is the best result we bring to you. We also listed similar results in the related list. Use the search form to get results according to your wishes. Please note: none of the files (such as mp3, images and videos) are stored on our servers. NJ Music only provides capture results from other sources such as YouTube and third-party video converter. Assistance anyone who has produced it by simply purchasing the first CD or original digital product of Theyre Pregnant At 11 Years Old The Women Smashing Catholic Taboos In The Philippines therefore they provide the most beneficial products in addition to carry on doing work.