The Heart Attack Grill: Restaurant Promotes Harmfully Unhealthy Food | Nightline | ABC News
|Duration||:||6 minutes 23 seconds|
The Heart Attack Grill Restaurant Promotes Harmfully Unhealthy Food Nightline Abc News file is uploaded by ABC News and published at 2011-03-10 with a duration of 6 minutes 23 seconds
HD quality video files available 144 3gp - 240 3gp - 360 Mp4 - 360 Webm - 720 Mp4.
High bitrate mp3s files available 64 Kbps - 128 Kbps - 192 Kbps - 256 Kbps - 320 Kbps.
Description: Yum. The hamburger restaurant with a menu that boasts unhealthy foods. Fatty foods in large portions are bad for you. However in light of this, The Heart Attack Grill uses the potentially harmful nature of it's food a selling point.SUBSCRIBE for the latest news and updates from ABC News ► http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=abcnews To ...
- How Dude Perfect Pulls Off Epic Trick Shots Nightline Abc News
- American Fast Food Took Over Kuwait And Made Its People Obese Vice On Hbo
- 17 Year Old Sleeps For A Week At A Time Nightline Abc News
- Potential Nuclear Meltdown Nightmare In Japan Earthquake Tsunami 3 11 2011
- The Real Reason Subway Is Disappearing Across The Country
- What Does The World Eat For Breakfast
- How To Make A Perfect Cheeseburger
- Beating The 2 000 000 Calorie Buffet Only Human
- Obesity In America
- I Made A Giant 30 Pound Burger
The Heart Attack Grill Restaurant Promotes Harmfully Unhealthy Food Nightline Abc News is the best result we bring to you. We also listed similar results in the related list. Use the search form to get results according to your wishes. Please note: none of the files (such as mp3, images and videos) are stored on our servers. NJ Music only provides capture results from other sources such as YouTube and third-party video converter. Assistance anyone who has produced it by simply purchasing the first CD or original digital product of The Heart Attack Grill Restaurant Promotes Harmfully Unhealthy Food Nightline Abc News therefore they provide the most beneficial products in addition to carry on doing work.