The Astounding Athletic Power Of Quadcopters | Raffaello D'Andrea
|Duration||:||16 minutes 9 seconds|
The Astounding Athletic Power Of Quadcopters Raffaello Dandrea file is uploaded by TED and published at 2013-06-12 with a duration of 16 minutes 9 seconds
HD quality video files available 144 3gp - 240 3gp - 360 Mp4 - 360 Webm - 720 Mp4.
High bitrate mp3s files available 64 Kbps - 128 Kbps - 192 Kbps - 256 Kbps - 320 Kbps.
Description: In a robot lab at TEDGlobal, Raffaello D'Andrea demos his flying quadcopters: robots that think like athletes, solving physical problems with algorithms that help them learn. In a series of nifty demos, D'Andrea show drones that play catch, balance and make decisions together -- and watch out for an I-want-this-now demo of Kinect-controlled quads.Get TED Talks recommended just for ...
- Meet The Dazzling Flying Machines Of The Future Raffaello Dandrea
- 또 다른 수준에있는 가장 빠른 건설 노동자 누구나이 근로자의 비디오를 봐야합니다
- 10 Most Unusual Vehicles
- Bladeless Drone First Flight
- New Bionics Let Us Run Climb And Dance Hugh Herr
- Drones For Good S1m Competition In Dubai Bbc Click
- Is Hypnosis Fake Hypnotist Stuns Tedx Crowd
- Obsolete By 2030 Humans Need Not Apply
- Heavy Lift 50lbs 22 7kg 685mm X8 Multi Rotor
- This Is What Happens When You Reply To Spam Email James Veitch
The Astounding Athletic Power Of Quadcopters Raffaello Dandrea is the best result we bring to you. We also listed similar results in the related list. Use the search form to get results according to your wishes. Please note: none of the files (such as mp3, images and videos) are stored on our servers. NJ Music only provides capture results from other sources such as YouTube and third-party video converter. Assistance anyone who has produced it by simply purchasing the first CD or original digital product of The Astounding Athletic Power Of Quadcopters Raffaello Dandrea therefore they provide the most beneficial products in addition to carry on doing work.