The Astounding Athletic Power Of Quadcopters | Raffaello D'Andrea
|Duration||:||16 minutes 9 seconds|
The Astounding Athletic Power Of Quadcopters Raffaello Dandrea file is uploaded by TED and published at 2013-06-12 with a duration of 16 minutes 9 seconds
HD quality video files available 144 3gp - 240 3gp - 360 Mp4 - 360 Webm - 720 Mp4.
High bitrate mp3s files available 64 Kbps - 128 Kbps - 192 Kbps - 256 Kbps - 320 Kbps.
Description: In a robot lab at TEDGlobal, Raffaello D'Andrea demos his flying quadcopters: robots that think like athletes, solving physical problems with algorithms that help them learn. In a series of nifty demos, D'Andrea show drones that play catch, balance and make decisions together -- and watch out for an I-want-this-now demo of Kinect-controlled quads.TEDTalks is a daily video podcast ...
- Japans Robot Revolution Bbc Click
- 10 Coolest Strongest Toys Which Actually Exist
- 165 Mph 6s Quad
- How Ducting A Propeller Increases Efficiency And Thrust
- Jwm 2013 The Second Championship Title
- The Real Reason To Be Afraid Of Artificial Intelligence Peter Haas Tedxdirigo
- The Cubli A Cube That Can Jump Up Balance And Walk
- Rare Earth Elements Chinas Vibranium
- Proof Faster Than Light Black Budget Antigravity Technology Is Real
- Drones For Good S1m Competition In Dubai Bbc Click
The Astounding Athletic Power Of Quadcopters Raffaello Dandrea is the best result we bring to you. We also listed similar results in the related list. Use the search form to get results according to your wishes. Please note: none of the files (such as mp3, images and videos) are stored on our servers. NJ Music only provides capture results from other sources such as YouTube and third-party video converter. Assistance anyone who has produced it by simply purchasing the first CD or original digital product of The Astounding Athletic Power Of Quadcopters Raffaello Dandrea therefore they provide the most beneficial products in addition to carry on doing work.