Meet Spot, The Robot Dog That Can Run, Hop And Open Doors | Marc Raibert
|Duration||:||14 minutes 34 seconds|
Meet Spot The Robot Dog That Can Run Hop And Open Doors Marc Raibert file is uploaded by TED and published at 2017-08-14 with a duration of 14 minutes 34 seconds
HD quality video files available 144 3gp - 240 3gp - 360 Mp4 - 360 Webm - 720 Mp4.
High bitrate mp3s files available 64 Kbps - 128 Kbps - 192 Kbps - 256 Kbps - 320 Kbps.
Description: That science fiction future where robots can do what people and animals do may be closer than you think. Marc Raibert, founder of Boston Dynamics, is developing advanced robots that can gallop like a cheetah, negotiate 10 inches of snow, walk upright on two legs and even open doors and deliver packages. Join Raibert for a live demo of SpotMini, a ...
- Meet The Dazzling Flying Machines Of The Future Raffaello Dandrea
- Next Generation Robots Boston Dynamics Asimo Da Vinci Sofi
- 10 Most Unusual Vehicles
- Imaging At A Trillion Frames Per Second Ramesh Raskar
- All My Arm Prosthetics By Triple Amputee
- Tonight Showbotics Jimmy Meets Sophia The Human Like Robot
- Electrical Experiments With Plants That Count And Communicate Greg Gage
- Driving An Actual Bipedal Mech Suit Translogic 221
- Boston Dynamics Atlas Falls Over After Demo At The Congress Of Future Scientists And Technologists
- Making Stuff Smaller A Look At High Powered Nano Circuits And Micro Robots
Meet Spot The Robot Dog That Can Run Hop And Open Doors Marc Raibert is the best result we bring to you. We also listed similar results in the related list. Use the search form to get results according to your wishes. Please note: none of the files (such as mp3, images and videos) are stored on our servers. NJ Music only provides capture results from other sources such as YouTube and third-party video converter. Assistance anyone who has produced it by simply purchasing the first CD or original digital product of Meet Spot The Robot Dog That Can Run Hop And Open Doors Marc Raibert therefore they provide the most beneficial products in addition to carry on doing work.