ISIS Militants Bulldoze Ancient Assyrian City Of Nimrud, Destroy Priceless Historical Artifacts
|Duration||:||1 minutes 5 seconds|
Isis Militants Bulldoze Ancient Assyrian City Of Nimrud Destroy Priceless Historical Artifacts file is uploaded by TomoNews US and published at 2015-03-06 with a duration of 1 minutes 5 seconds
HD quality video files available 144 3gp - 240 3gp - 360 Mp4 - 360 Webm - 720 Mp4.
High bitrate mp3s files available 64 Kbps - 128 Kbps - 192 Kbps - 256 Kbps - 320 Kbps.
Description: ISIS militants bulldozed the site of the ancient Assyrian city of Nimrud in northern Iraq at around noon on Thursday. Statues at the site have also reportedly been defaced, although there are no reports on the extent of the damage yet. In response to the militants’ latest act, Iraq’s Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities says that ISIS continues to “...
- 5 Ancient Sites Isis Has Destroyed In 90 Seconds
- Destruction Of Iraq Artifacts Shocks Archaeologists
- Isis Destroys Ancient Artifacts In Mosul
- Marines Integrated Assault Send These Guys To Meet Isis
- In Focus Nimrud Destroyed By Isis
- Isis Vandals Destroy Historic City Of Nimrud
- Isis Destroyed Monuments Reconstructed
- On Isis Destruction Human History Is Permanent National Geographic
- Isis Destroys Important Archaeological Site
- Isis Destroys Ancient Syrian Temple
Isis Militants Bulldoze Ancient Assyrian City Of Nimrud Destroy Priceless Historical Artifacts is the best result we bring to you. We also listed similar results in the related list. Use the search form to get results according to your wishes. Please note: none of the files (such as mp3, images and videos) are stored on our servers. NJ Music only provides capture results from other sources such as YouTube and third-party video converter. Assistance anyone who has produced it by simply purchasing the first CD or original digital product of Isis Militants Bulldoze Ancient Assyrian City Of Nimrud Destroy Priceless Historical Artifacts therefore they provide the most beneficial products in addition to carry on doing work.