How To Make A Savile Row Suit (Part 1) – With Anderson & Sheppard | FASHION AS DESIGN
|By||:||The Museum of Modern Art|
|Duration||:||9 minutes 38 seconds|
How To Make A Savile Row Suit Part 1 With Anderson Sheppard Fashion As Design file is uploaded by The Museum of Modern Art and published at 2017-10-03 with a duration of 9 minutes 38 seconds
HD quality video files available 144 3gp - 240 3gp - 360 Mp4 - 360 Webm - 720 Mp4.
High bitrate mp3s files available 64 Kbps - 128 Kbps - 192 Kbps - 256 Kbps - 320 Kbps.
Description: Follow the making of a bespoke three-piece suit in the style of Savile Row at the helm of one of the best British tailors, Anderson & Sheppard. – Behind a drawn curtain, a master cutter takes an initial series of 27 measurements: 20 for the jacket, 7 for the trousers. From these measurements, the cutter fashions a pattern in heavy brown paper. At the cutter’...
- How To Make A Savile Row Suit Part 2 With Anderson Sheppard Fashion As Design
- Who Are The Best Bespoke Shoemakers In The World
- Dont Trust Suit Labels Differences Between A Cheap Suit An Expensive Suit
- Enzo Bonafè Handmade Shoes Atelier In Bologna Italy
- Asmr Foot Measuring Shoe Fitting
- Key Features Of A Real Bespoke Suit Prakash Parmar Bespokedubai
- How To Shine Shoes With Yuya Hasegawa Of Brift H
- 9 Rules To Follow When Wearing A Suit How To Wear A Suit
- Joseph Martin Bespoke Tailor
- Tailor Clothing Store Bespoke At Work
How To Make A Savile Row Suit Part 1 With Anderson Sheppard Fashion As Design is the best result we bring to you. We also listed similar results in the related list. Use the search form to get results according to your wishes. Please note: none of the files (such as mp3, images and videos) are stored on our servers. NJ Music only provides capture results from other sources such as YouTube and third-party video converter. Assistance anyone who has produced it by simply purchasing the first CD or original digital product of How To Make A Savile Row Suit Part 1 With Anderson Sheppard Fashion As Design therefore they provide the most beneficial products in addition to carry on doing work.