FULL PRESSCON INTERVIEW: President Rodrigo Duterte (August 21, Davao City)
|Duration||:||2 hour 9 minutes 29 seconds|
Full Presscon Interview President Rodrigo Duterte August 21 Davao City file is uploaded by CNN Philippines and published at 2016-08-21 with a duration of 2 hour 9 minutes 29 seconds
HD quality video files available 144 3gp - 240 3gp - 360 Mp4 - 360 Webm - 720 Mp4.
High bitrate mp3s files available 64 Kbps - 128 Kbps - 192 Kbps - 256 Kbps - 320 Kbps.
Description: President Rodrigo Duterte faced the media in the wee hours of Sunday in Davao City. The President talked about his war on drugs and corruption – and also revealed pieces of evidence linking Sen. Leila de Lima to the drug trade. He also ordered all appointive government posts vacant starting tomorrow, in line with his campaign for a clean government.
- Duterte Lashes Out At British Reporter
- The Source Alan Peter Cayetano
- A Foul Mouthed 2016 The Year In Dutertes Curses
- Ntvl Press Conference Ni Presumptive President Rodrigo Duterte
- Mnlf Founding Chairman Nur Misuari Pinagsalita Ni Pres Duterte
- Politics As Usual First Time Mayors First 100 Days
- President Duterte Speaks At Pdp Labans Campaign Rally In Marikina 20 March 2019
- The Source Teddy Locsin
- Duterte Names Government Officials Judiciary Pnp Personnel Allegedly Linked To Illegal Drug Trade
- Full Speech Rodrigo Dutertes Speech During His Miting De Avance
Full Presscon Interview President Rodrigo Duterte August 21 Davao City is the best result we bring to you. We also listed similar results in the related list. Use the search form to get results according to your wishes. Please note: none of the files (such as mp3, images and videos) are stored on our servers. NJ Music only provides capture results from other sources such as YouTube and third-party video converter. Assistance anyone who has produced it by simply purchasing the first CD or original digital product of Full Presscon Interview President Rodrigo Duterte August 21 Davao City therefore they provide the most beneficial products in addition to carry on doing work.