FULL PRESSCON INTERVIEW: President Rodrigo Duterte (August 21, Davao City)
|Duration||:||2 hour 9 minutes 29 seconds|
Full Presscon Interview President Rodrigo Duterte August 21 Davao City file is uploaded by CNN Philippines and published at 2016-08-21 with a duration of 2 hour 9 minutes 29 seconds
HD quality video files available 144 3gp - 240 3gp - 360 Mp4 - 360 Webm - 720 Mp4.
High bitrate mp3s files available 64 Kbps - 128 Kbps - 192 Kbps - 256 Kbps - 320 Kbps.
Description: President Rodrigo Duterte faced the media in the wee hours of Sunday in Davao City. The President talked about his war on drugs and corruption – and also revealed pieces of evidence linking Sen. Leila de Lima to the drug trade. He also ordered all appointive government posts vacant starting tomorrow, in line with his campaign for a clean government.
- Duterte To Foreign Reporter I Dont Care What International Community Thinks
- Politics As Usual Ph Drug War The World Is Watching 07 16 19
- Full Video Rodrigo Dutertes State Of The Nation Address 2017
- President Duterte Speaks At Pdp Labans Campaign Rally In Marikina 20 March 2019
- The Bato We Dont Know
- Should Vp Robredo Be Impeached For Contradicting The Duterte Administration Matters Of Fact
- Duterte To Errant Cops Wala Kayong Silbi Salot Kayo
- Headstart Dont Compare Duterte To Trump Lee Kuan Yew Analyst Part 1
- Mnlf Founding Chairman Nur Misuari Pinagsalita Ni Pres Duterte
- Duterte To Drug Lords Theres A Time To Rest And To Die
Full Presscon Interview President Rodrigo Duterte August 21 Davao City is the best result we bring to you. We also listed similar results in the related list. Use the search form to get results according to your wishes. Please note: none of the files (such as mp3, images and videos) are stored on our servers. NJ Music only provides capture results from other sources such as YouTube and third-party video converter. Assistance anyone who has produced it by simply purchasing the first CD or original digital product of Full Presscon Interview President Rodrigo Duterte August 21 Davao City therefore they provide the most beneficial products in addition to carry on doing work.