Don’t Become A Judas Like Trillanes, Duterte Tells Gov’t Officials
|Duration||:||7 minutes 43 seconds|
Don T Become A Judas Like Trillanes Duterte Tells Gov T Officials file is uploaded by Rappler and published at 2017-12-07 with a duration of 7 minutes 43 seconds
HD quality video files available 144 3gp - 240 3gp - 360 Mp4 - 360 Webm - 720 Mp4.
High bitrate mp3s files available 64 Kbps - 128 Kbps - 192 Kbps - 256 Kbps - 320 Kbps.
Description: Once again poking fun at his fiercest critic, Senator Antonio Trillanes, President Rodrigo Duterte likened the opposition lawmaker to Judas Iscariot, whom the new government appointees should not emulate. FULL STORY: https://www.rappler.com/nation/190651-duterte-trillanes-judas-last-supper?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=nationFollow Rappler on Social Media:Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/rapplerdotcomTwitter - ...
- A Foul Mouthed 2016 The Year In Dutertes Curses
- Ub Pnoy At Sen Trillanes Sinampahan Ng Reklamong Treason Ni Atty Oliver Lozano
- Headstart Dont Compare Duterte To Trump Lee Kuan Yew Analyst Part 1
- Duterte Gets Back At Gordon Over Ex Military Appointees Mind Your Big Belly
- Mayor Duterte Talks About His Lovelife
- Heated Exchange Between Gordon De Lima Trillanes In The Senate
- Duterte Goes Shopping At Greenbelt
- Enrile Trillanes Fight Over Talks With China
- Pres Duterte Binira Ang Mga Kandidato Ng Otso Diretso
- Trillanes Gordon Trading Insults Mars Boc Hearing
Don T Become A Judas Like Trillanes Duterte Tells Gov T Officials is the best result we bring to you. We also listed similar results in the related list. Use the search form to get results according to your wishes. Please note: none of the files (such as mp3, images and videos) are stored on our servers. NJ Music only provides capture results from other sources such as YouTube and third-party video converter. Assistance anyone who has produced it by simply purchasing the first CD or original digital product of Don T Become A Judas Like Trillanes Duterte Tells Gov T Officials therefore they provide the most beneficial products in addition to carry on doing work.