Describing Colors As A Blind Person
|By||:||The Tommy Edison Experience|
|Duration||:||2 minutes 40 seconds|
Describing Colors As A Blind Person file is uploaded by The Tommy Edison Experience and published at 2012-12-04 with a duration of 2 minutes 40 seconds
HD quality video files available 144 3gp - 240 3gp - 360 Mp4 - 360 Webm - 720 Mp4.
High bitrate mp3s files available 64 Kbps - 128 Kbps - 192 Kbps - 256 Kbps - 320 Kbps.
Description: Tommy Edison, who has been blind since birth, talks about describing colors to blind people.2nd Channel: http://www.youtube.com/blindfilmcriticTwitter: http://twitter.com/blindfilmcriticFacebook: http://facebook.com/tommyedisonInstagram: http://instagram.com/blindfilmcriticTumblr: http://blindfilmcritic.tumblr.comWebsite: http://tommyedison.comCaptions provided by Bill Creswellhttp://billcreswell.wordpress.comDirected & Edited by Ben Churchill...
- Do Blind People Understand Transparent Translucent And Reflective Things
- What Are The Differences Between Born Blind Becoming Blind Feat Christine Ha
- Guessing The Colors Of Scented Markers
- Things Id Want To See If I Wasnt Blind
- Can Blind People Feel People Staring At Them
- Guessing Objects I Got In The Mail 1
- Do Blind People Turn On Their Lights At Home
- When You Learned Other People Werent Blind Did You Believe It
- Worst Things About Being Blind
- Why I Don T Have A Guide Dog
Describing Colors As A Blind Person is the best result we bring to you. We also listed similar results in the related list. Use the search form to get results according to your wishes. Please note: none of the files (such as mp3, images and videos) are stored on our servers. NJ Music only provides capture results from other sources such as YouTube and third-party video converter. Assistance anyone who has produced it by simply purchasing the first CD or original digital product of Describing Colors As A Blind Person therefore they provide the most beneficial products in addition to carry on doing work.