Chris Rusch's 1930 Sedan Build With Jimmy Shine, Bob Bleed, Kyle Yocum, Mike Wagner, Mark Gerish
|Duration||:||43 minutes 55 seconds|
Chris Ruschs 1930 Sedan Build With Jimmy Shine Bob Bleed Kyle Yocum Mike Wagner Mark Gerish file is uploaded by baileighindustrial2 and published at 2015-01-08 with a duration of 43 minutes 55 seconds
HD quality video files available 144 3gp - 240 3gp - 360 Mp4 - 360 Webm - 720 Mp4.
High bitrate mp3s files available 64 Kbps - 128 Kbps - 192 Kbps - 256 Kbps - 320 Kbps.
Description: This movie documents Chris Rusch's Hot Rod build over a 4 day period late in 2014. All tube chassis fabrication, metal shaping, bead rolling, shrinking and stretching, grinding, shearing and bending of the metal was performed on Baileigh industrial equipment. The incredibly talented group of builders include Chris Rusch, Jimmy Shine, Bob Bleed, Mike Wagner, Kyle Yocum, Chris Pribbernow, Troy Temme, Dylon ...
- Binder Rat Rod Build Part 1
- 4 Link Rear Suspension For Air Ride And Coilovers
- Hot Rod Build Off Barry Vs Jimmy Episode 2
- Square Tubing Tip
- Roof Chop On 1951 International
- Baileigh Industrial Mh 37hd Multi Power Hammer Making A 427 Cobra Fender In 11 Minutes
- 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air Ls3 Pro Touring Build Project
- Rat Rods That Will Blow Your Mind Street Machines Hot Rods Better Buy Insurance Before Watch
- Billy Gibbons So Cal Speed Shop Visit
- Metalshaping Fender Compound Curves
Chris Ruschs 1930 Sedan Build With Jimmy Shine Bob Bleed Kyle Yocum Mike Wagner Mark Gerish is the best result we bring to you. We also listed similar results in the related list. Use the search form to get results according to your wishes. Please note: none of the files (such as mp3, images and videos) are stored on our servers. NJ Music only provides capture results from other sources such as YouTube and third-party video converter. Assistance anyone who has produced it by simply purchasing the first CD or original digital product of Chris Ruschs 1930 Sedan Build With Jimmy Shine Bob Bleed Kyle Yocum Mike Wagner Mark Gerish therefore they provide the most beneficial products in addition to carry on doing work.