Brad Domke On His Ride Of The Year Nominated Wave WSL Big Wave Awards 2015
|By||:||WSL Big Wave Awards|
|Duration||:||2 minutes 38 seconds|
Brad Domke On His Ride Of The Year Nominated Wave Wsl Big Wave Awards 2015 file is uploaded by WSL Big Wave Awards and published at 2015-05-08 with a duration of 2 minutes 38 seconds
HD quality video files available 144 3gp - 240 3gp - 360 Mp4 - 360 Webm - 720 Mp4.
High bitrate mp3s files available 64 Kbps - 128 Kbps - 192 Kbps - 256 Kbps - 320 Kbps.
Description: Brad Domke (Wabasso Beach, Florida, USA) takes us through his controversial wave (ridden on a finless skimboard) that earned an unprecedented nomination in the Billabong Ride of the Year category of the 2015 WSL Big Wave Awards. Domke rode the wave at Puerto Escondido, Mexico on July 5, 2014. He finished in fifth place. Dylan Palmer was the nominated videographer. For more information, ...
- 2019 Wsl Big Wave Awards The Nominees
- Surfing The 100ft Swell At Nazare 60 Minutes Australia
- A Day In The Life Of One Of The Best Skimboarders In The World
- Skimboarding For The First Time How Hard Can It Be
- Surfers Attempt To Ride Waves Dangerously Close To The Beach On Tiny Surboards
- Skimboarding Contest Held At The Most Dangerous Beach In The World
- Jaws Peahi Maui Bigwavewipeouts
- Shawn Dollars World Record 61 Foot Paddle Award Winner Billabong Xxl Big Wave Awards 2013
- Surfings Most Insane 10s
Brad Domke On His Ride Of The Year Nominated Wave Wsl Big Wave Awards 2015 is the best result we bring to you. We also listed similar results in the related list. Use the search form to get results according to your wishes. Please note: none of the files (such as mp3, images and videos) are stored on our servers. NJ Music only provides capture results from other sources such as YouTube and third-party video converter. Assistance anyone who has produced it by simply purchasing the first CD or original digital product of Brad Domke On His Ride Of The Year Nominated Wave Wsl Big Wave Awards 2015 therefore they provide the most beneficial products in addition to carry on doing work.