Barbara Joy O'Brien Megalithomania Interview Co Author Of 'The Shining Ones'
|Duration||:||51 minutes 42 seconds|
Barbara Joy Obrien Megalithomania Interview Co Author Of The Shining Ones file is uploaded by MegalithomaniaUK and published at 2017-09-19 with a duration of 51 minutes 42 seconds
HD quality video files available 144 3gp - 240 3gp - 360 Mp4 - 360 Webm - 720 Mp4.
High bitrate mp3s files available 64 Kbps - 128 Kbps - 192 Kbps - 256 Kbps - 320 Kbps.
Description: Barbara Joy O'Brien interviewed by Hugh Newman in 2010. The legendary Barbara Joy O'Brien died on July 15th 2017. I have fond memories of the time I spent with Joy. She was the co-author of several important books with her husband Christian O’Brien. These included The Shining Ones (1999), The Genius of the Few (1985), The Megalithic Odyssey (1983), and An Astrological Complex of ...
- The Future Of The Right With 1791s Christian Obrien
- The Shining Ones
- Meet The Denisovans The True Founders Of A Lost Civilization Andrew Collins Origins Conference
- 10 Secrets The Shinning Ones Wont Tell You
- The Biggest Mysteries Of Ancient Sumeria Are About To Be Answered
- The Secret Human History Of Earth
- Learning From History Part 16 World Religions Original Sin Garden Of Eden Tablets
- Genius Of The Few Garden Of Eden 3 5
- Genius Of The Few Garden Of Eden 1 5
- Genius Of The Few Garden Of Eden 4 5
Barbara Joy Obrien Megalithomania Interview Co Author Of The Shining Ones is the best result we bring to you. We also listed similar results in the related list. Use the search form to get results according to your wishes. Please note: none of the files (such as mp3, images and videos) are stored on our servers. NJ Music only provides capture results from other sources such as YouTube and third-party video converter. Assistance anyone who has produced it by simply purchasing the first CD or original digital product of Barbara Joy Obrien Megalithomania Interview Co Author Of The Shining Ones therefore they provide the most beneficial products in addition to carry on doing work.