Americans Flood Into India For Health Treatment
|Duration||:||3 minutes 50 seconds|
Americans Flood Into India For Health Treatment file is uploaded by AP Archive and published at 2015-07-23 with a duration of 3 minutes 50 seconds
HD quality video files available 144 3gp - 240 3gp - 360 Mp4 - 360 Webm - 720 Mp4.
High bitrate mp3s files available 64 Kbps - 128 Kbps - 192 Kbps - 256 Kbps - 320 Kbps.
Description: (23 Jul 2009) Bangalore, India,19 June, 2009 1. Various of surgeons performing operation Mumbai, India, June, 9 2009 2. Wide shot of patient Elsa Bruckner with hip surgeon, Dr Kaushal Malhan 3. Close up doctor explaining X-ray 4. Mid shot explaining X-ray 5. Close up Elsa Bruckner 6. Mid shot Dr Malhan explaining X-ray to Bruckner 7. Close up of doctor pointing at X-ray 8. SOUNDBITE (English), Elsa Bruckner, US medical tourist "Well ...
- Miots Patient Mike Speak To American Tv Channel After Hip Replacement Surgery In Chennai
- My Medical Trip To India
- Our Cancer Drug Is For Rich Westerners Not Poor Indians
- Russian Patients Traveling To India For Medical Treatment Medical Tourism
- Us Patients Travel Overseas For Medical Procedures At Wockhardt Hospitals Bangalore
- Indian Doctors Bring Life Into A Russian Baby
- Pakistan Praising India For Better Health Policies Says Pakistani Media
- Can The Uk Survive Without Indian Doctors Karolina Goswami
- Indian Heart In A Russian Girl Russian Media On India
- More Americans Having Children With Indian Surrogates
Americans Flood Into India For Health Treatment is the best result we bring to you. We also listed similar results in the related list. Use the search form to get results according to your wishes. Please note: none of the files (such as mp3, images and videos) are stored on our servers. NJ Music only provides capture results from other sources such as YouTube and third-party video converter. Assistance anyone who has produced it by simply purchasing the first CD or original digital product of Americans Flood Into India For Health Treatment therefore they provide the most beneficial products in addition to carry on doing work.