99 Year Old Walks Six Miles A Day To Visit His Wife In The Hospital
|Duration||:||3 minutes 26 seconds|
99 Year Old Walks Six Miles A Day To Visit His Wife In The Hospital file is uploaded by CBS News and published at 2018-08-31 with a duration of 3 minutes 26 seconds
HD quality video files available 144 3gp - 240 3gp - 360 Mp4 - 360 Webm - 720 Mp4.
High bitrate mp3s files available 64 Kbps - 128 Kbps - 192 Kbps - 256 Kbps - 320 Kbps.
Description: 99-year-old Luther Younger walks six miles through Rochester, New York, every single day -- no matter the weather -- to visit his wife in the hospital. And listening to him talk about her will renew your faith in love.Editor's Note: Since the publication of this story, the age and military service record of Luther Younger have been called into ...
- 109 Year Old Veteran And His Secrets To Life Will Make You Smile Short Film Showcase
- The Moment Aretha Franklin Stepped In For Pavarotti
- James Robertson Walks 21 Miles Each Way To His Job In Detroit
- The Couple With The Longest Marriage In America
- Dying Wwii Vet Asks To Meet Someone From Same Battlefield
- College Student Falsely Accused Of Rape Speaks Out
- California Cop Adopts Daughter Of Homeless Woman Battling Addiction
- Memorable Moment Ellens Wedding Monologue
- 92 Year Old Doctor Shares Her Secrets To A Long And Happy Life
- Cosby Actor Speaks Out After Being Job Shamed Online
99 Year Old Walks Six Miles A Day To Visit His Wife In The Hospital is the best result we bring to you. We also listed similar results in the related list. Use the search form to get results according to your wishes. Please note: none of the files (such as mp3, images and videos) are stored on our servers. NJ Music only provides capture results from other sources such as YouTube and third-party video converter. Assistance anyone who has produced it by simply purchasing the first CD or original digital product of 99 Year Old Walks Six Miles A Day To Visit His Wife In The Hospital therefore they provide the most beneficial products in addition to carry on doing work.