2 CH RF Wireless RC Relay Module: DC Motor Forward/Reverse Direction Control
|Duration||:||4 minutes 0 seconds|
2 Ch Rf Wireless Rc Relay Module Dc Motor Forward Reverse Direction Control file is uploaded by Nudge Me and published at 2016-09-09 with a duration of 4 minutes 0 seconds
HD quality video files available 144 3gp - 240 3gp - 360 Mp4 - 360 Webm - 720 Mp4.
High bitrate mp3s files available 64 Kbps - 128 Kbps - 192 Kbps - 256 Kbps - 320 Kbps.
Description: This video demonstrates the simple way to control the direction of a DC motor which in this case a 12V car power window. Two relays were used to build the required circuit and in this video, a 2-channel RF wireless remote control relay module was the perfect choice to do that. The connection is so simple; everybody with or without ...
- Diy Build A Miniature Winch From An Old Car Window Motor
- How To Control Linear Actuator Motor By Ordinary 2ch Rf Remote Control Kit
- New Rf Remote Control Switch For Light And Fan
- Creepy Creations Wiper Motor Control
- 2 Amazing Ideas From Dc Motor
- How An Automotive Relay Works And How To Wire Em Up
- 12v 100a Dc From 220v Ac For High Current Dc Motor Using Old Microwave Oven Transformer Part 1
- Gear Fix Wiper Motor Repair Silecek Motoru Dişli Tamiri
- How To Use Wireless Remote Control Switch Ac 250v 110v 220v 2ch Receiver And Rf Remote Controls
- Dc Motor Direction 6 Pin Switch Dc Motor Yönlendirme 6 Pinli Anahtar
2 Ch Rf Wireless Rc Relay Module Dc Motor Forward Reverse Direction Control is the best result we bring to you. We also listed similar results in the related list. Use the search form to get results according to your wishes. Please note: none of the files (such as mp3, images and videos) are stored on our servers. NJ Music only provides capture results from other sources such as YouTube and third-party video converter. Assistance anyone who has produced it by simply purchasing the first CD or original digital product of 2 Ch Rf Wireless Rc Relay Module Dc Motor Forward Reverse Direction Control therefore they provide the most beneficial products in addition to carry on doing work.